[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Patches-1750487 ] update patch to allow * to be used in PDT module

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jul 9 20:02:10 CEST 2007

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by delvar
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743022&aid=1750487&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver 1.2.x

Initial Comment:
I updated my patch (1742883) to allow the use of an arbitrary list of characters (sorry I didn’t know how to upload more files to that issue so I made a new one!).

Added a str to pdtree.h
static str pdt_char_list = {"1234567890*",11};

this string holds the chars that we can use, then when it comes to hashing is uses strchr() (via macro strpos) to get the index of the char from the string and use that instead of the ASCII value of the char. (if you see what I mean)

on lookup and inserts we do a lot of strchr()’s maybe cut this down by setting up an ASCII value against index value array, would speed it up but not much (and use more ram).

Also I need to allow the char list to be set by a modparam, im not sure how to do this so any help will be appreciated.