[OpenSER-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser: [2420] trunk

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Mon Jul 9 11:31:16 CEST 2007

On 07/09/07 12:13, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> Hello Juha,
>
> the script variables exist all the time, and cannot be null, they are
> 0 if they are unassigned.

> I will check back, but the length of null should be 0 now,
checked, length of null values in devel version is not computed, any
transformation on null values is canceled. I think is this better,
because null does not exists as a value, it is just a flag. Should be
more or less like in C, but avoiding crashing when playing with null values.

I will try to summarize the meaning of null in config file and how it
operates.