[OpenSER-Devel] OpenSER training course for admins

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Jul 3 16:53:30 CEST 2007

Hi,

We have a good opportunity of organizing a one-day training course for
OpenSER, specially for people looking for how to configure OpenSER.

So, the targeted people are the OpenSER administrators that are looking
to learn, via interactive sessions, based on script examples, how to
configure different OpenSER features or services.

We will try to mainly focus on the most complex and requested
configuration cases, like:
    NAT traversal covering all cases
    Accounting - basic, extra accounting, multi-leg accounting
    General frame for routing (sequential request routing)
    Security (authentication, GW protection, blacklists)
    Integration to Asterisk (media services)
    Interdomain peering
    HA support (replication, GW redundancy)

Now,about the course - as I said, it will be one day course and it will
be hosted by the VoN Italy in Milan, on 26 September, from 9:30 to 18:00
hours. The package includes breakfast and lunch at the training location
and the cost is estimated to be not more than 400 Euro per person.

The event is organized in collaboration with Pulvermedia and right now
we are looking to see how many people would be interested in this offer
(technical side from openser.org and organization from Pulvermedia).

Please feel free to contact me for any details/question. As I said, the
first step is to see how many people are looking for such event, so let
me know if you are interested in it.

This survey will be ending Sunday 8th 24:00 CET. All this information
will be posted on the openser project web page and forum.

So, please give us the feedback regarding this opportunity to see if we
go for it or not (also any suggestions are welcomed).

Regards,
Bogdan