[OpenSER-Devel] [Devel] crash when handling subscribe

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Mon Jul 2 14:30:17 CEST 2007

Anca-Maria Vamanu writes:

 > Therefore, I added a 'free_body' field in the event structure to be
 > called when needed. I registered a function from presence_mwi modules
 > also - which is in fact a wrapper for pkg_free. I have not tested it so
 > please take a look at it and make the changes if needed.

anca,

presence_mwi module does not allocate memory for the body with
pkg_malloc or anything else.  if memory is allocated, it is done
somewhere else.  so i does not feel correct to call pkg_free by
presence_mwi module code.  so perhaps presence_mwi module free_body
function should not do anything?

-- juha