[Devel] OpenSER interface to Microsoft Sql server

Rajesh Kalagarla RajeshK at idn.eu
Tue Jan 30 16:00:35 CET 2007

  Hi Klaus,

  Thanks for your mail.
  we have a business requirement in such a way that, maintaining of user-id
& pwd will be in MsSql server and the other information like registration
 status & all with MySql server. it is just like using the existing database
(MsSql) for usernames & passwords. and create a new database which will
maintain the status of users & all.
 we will have web interface to both the databases. is it feasible with
OpenSER? any guidelines regarding this?

 Thanks & Regards,
 Rajesh

Postgres