[Devel] presence questions

Mon Jan 29 18:45:30 CET 2007

Hi!

Should the presence module work? When eyebeam sends a SUBSCRIBE to
openser, the presence module tries to write into the active_watchers
table it fails because of a missing id parameter in the event header:
"null value in column "event_id" violates not-null constraint"

I found some more problems also found by Alex:
http://www.openser.org/pipermail/devel/2006-November/004575.html

I also get a lot of 481 error messages by eyebeam.

Further I wonder why the parsing of the Event header (maybe also other
headers) is done in the module. There is already a parser for the event
header in core. Further, parsing of the id parameter in the event header
should also be done by extending the existing event header parser.

Are there any plans to improve the module? Should it be working?

regards
klaus

--
Klaus Darilion