[Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1637296 ] mysqldb.sh does not include imc or presence sql

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 24 14:33:06 CET 2007

Bugs item #1637296, was opened at 2007-01-17 02:59
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by klaus_darilion
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1637296&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: tools
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
The mysql.sh creating script does not include the SQL needed to create the tables for the new imc or presence modules.