[Devel] TLS in OpenSer

Rafiqul Islam rafiq_vonair at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 22 09:07:47 CET 2007

Hi

I am facing touble with OpenSer. I have enabled TLS in OpenSer. My Sip Client is SNOM 360. OpenSer accepts Snoms REGISTER messages and the registration process is quite OK. When INVITE from Snom to OpenSer, OpenSer does not forward the INVITE to the calling party. After a while it replies back an Sip error (477 Unfortunately error on sending to next hop occurred 477/SL) to caller.

Plz help me so that I can get rid of this problem.

Regards,
RI

Need Mail bonding?