[Devel] REMOVED: old fifo implementation

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Jan 17 16:19:42 CET 2007

not at all - you just need (at the moment) to configure DB support in
openserctl (just do DBENGINE="MYSQL"). This does not require any
installation or what ever ...it just forces the inclusion of the file
with DB definition.

probably moving the def of this table to a not-DB related location will
be a good fix.

regards,
bogdan