[Devel] uri checks (check_from/to)

Fri Jan 12 11:55:37 CET 2007

Hi!

I think typical multidomain setups (at least mine) use identical
username for authentication and the SIP Aor.

e.g.
SIP AoR: user1 at domain1
auth user: user1
realm: domain1

SIP AoR: user2 at domain2
auth user: user2
realm: domain2

Further, check_to/from is used to prevent registration hijacking. This
works fine as long as user1 != user2. But if I have sip:office at domain1
and sip:office at domain2 also the domain of the from/to header must be
checked against the realm.

Probably this can be done using pseudo variables and avpcheck but
shouldn't it be done automatically in check_to/from (and expand the uri
table to allow same auth user (username) for different realms)?

regards
klaus

--
Klaus Darilion