[Devel] Single-quote escaping in unixodbc + now() vs. getdate() + openser crash in DB connection lost

Jerome Martin jmartin at longphone.fr
Thu Jan 11 11:53:26 CET 2007

Hello Klaus,

Thanks for at least replying to my email, I feel a bit less lonely ;-)

If I got the picture right, I'm encouraged to submit changes and
investigate myself for the other issues. Well, I guess I'll have to get
myself closer to the sources so I can contribute patches and trace down
the crashes. Will do. I just hope I can make it for 1.2. According to
the roadmap, it's due by the end of winter. Is that still the plan ? Do
you have a timeframe before hard codebase freeze ?

Best Regards,
Jérôme Martin