[Devel] Cross compile and fastlock.h

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Jan 10 16:11:30 CET 2007

Hi Cedric,

fastlock implementation is architecture dependent, but there are other
options for the locking support. See in Makefile.defs:

# -DFAST_LOCK
#        uses fast arhitecture specific locking (see the arh. specific
section)
# -DUSE_SYSV_SEM
#        uses sys v sems for locking (slower & limited number)
# -DUSE_PTHREAD_MUTEX
#        uses pthread mutexes, faster than sys v or posix sems, but do not
#        work on all systems inter-processes (e.g. linux)
# -DUSE_POSIX_SEM
#        uses posix semaphores for locking (faster than sys v)

use any of them in DEFS+=.

regards,
bogdan