[Devel] case sensitiveness in permissions module

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Jan 10 14:59:23 CET 2007

Hi Klaus,

depends on the purpose of the regexp - if they are to be used for
matching some case sensitive data, it this case REG_ICASE should not be
used. For example if you apply regexp on a SIP URI, the username part
may be case sensitive.......but not sure what the regexp is used for ...
do you have any clue?

regards,
Bogdan