[Devel] Re: qop support and CSeq increasing in UAC Module

Andreas Heise aheise at gmx.de
Tue Jan 9 21:47:37 CET 2007

I've make some tests to deeper understand qop, for this I've modify the
auth_hdr.c to
ignore the qop and add a static qop=auth to the outgoing authorization
header, but this
way wasn't successful.
After review of RFC 2617 I found that in case of qop cnonce and
nonce-count (nc) MUST
send by the client so it's not so easy as expected.

Andreas