[Devel] parsed uri in struct to_body

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Tue Jan 9 16:38:08 CET 2007

Hello,

On 12/22/06 17:54, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> i have been wondering what is the reason that struct to_body does not
> have parsed sip uri field (of type struct sip_uri).  now if, for
> example, parsed from uri is needed more than once during request
> processing, its needs to be parsed more than once.  would it make sense
> to parse it only once (if needed) and save the result in struct to_body
> of the parsed header?

yes, this makes sense and I have introduced a new member 'parsed_uri' in
struct to_body. There are two new functions parse_from_uri() and
parse_to_uri() that can be used to parse and return From/To uri.

Not all modules were updated to use the cached structure, there are a
lot of places and they will be updated in time. If any of the developers
do changes to their code and were using From/To uri, please update to
use the new structure.

Details in cvs commit log:
http://openser.org/pipermail/devel/2007-January/005231.html