[Devel] Re: qop support and CSeq increasing in UAC Module

Thomas Gelf thomas at gelf.net
Mon Jan 8 12:14:45 CET 2007

Hi Bodgan, Klaus, Stefano, ... :o)

I make intensive use of uac_auth() and temporarily "solved" this problem
for my personal needs as described in

 > http://openser.org/pipermail/users/2007-January/008538.html

Would it be an option to add such a "patch" to OpenSER 1.2? At least it
would make uac_auth() usable in real-world scenarios without the need of
manually patching OpenSER.

If you are going to use uac_auth() "as it is" you aren't even able to
authenticate against an "out-of-the-box" OpenSER installation with
simple digest authentication...

Kind regards,
Thomas Gelf

NB: Sorry for "crossposting" ;)