[Devel] [ openser-Patches-1618855 ] RADIUS-dictionary file update

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Jan 4 19:14:00 CET 2007

Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743022&aid=1618855&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
OpenSER and radiusclient-ng are both use dictionary file based on draft-sterman-aaa-sip-00.txt
But this draft obsoleted and many info from this draft moved to RFC4590
So I upload new RADIUS-dictionary file with my comments
I think that some patches for modules using RADIUS (auth_radius etc)required.

Comment By: Bogdan (bogdan_iancu)