[Devel] ignore rtp proxy if two clients are behind NAT and if they have the same external ip

Piotr Szymanek p.szymanek at wasko.pl
Thu Jan 4 13:38:00 CET 2007

> Hi,
>
> see http://www.voice-sistem.ro/docs/avpops/ar01s08.html#ex_org_dst
> but note this will not work properly if yo have multiple levels of NAT!
>
> regards,
> bogdan

I take advantage of Example 30 and I try

loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/openser/modules/avpops.so"
route[4] {

        # -----------------------------------------------------------------
        # NAT Traversal Section
        # -----------------------------------------------------------------

        if (isflagset(6)) {
                force_rport();
                fix_nated_contact();

                avp_write("$ruri/domain", "i:13");
                if (!avp_check("i:13","eq/$src_ip/i")) {
                    # source IP is not the same as destination IP
                    force_rtp_proxy();
                 }
               avp_delete("i:13/g");
        }
}

but always it call force_rtp_proxy event if I register into SER two clients
from one workstation :(
What is wrong ?
Please help

Thanks