[Devel] [ openser-Feature Requests-1627112 ] Support of ICE for NAT traversal

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 3 18:01:38 CET 2007

Feature Requests item #1627112, was opened at 2007-01-03 17:21
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by adigeo
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743023&aid=1627112&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: None

Initial Comment:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-12.txt

Comment By: Adrian Georgescu (adigeo)
Date: 2007-01-03 18:01

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=1682561
Originator: NO

Klaus, last comment dated 2007-01-03 17:47 was mine not the orginator's,
we double posted a similar opinion.

Comment By: Klaus Darilion (klaus_darilion)