[Devel] Re: [Users] Multiple networks source address

Ron Winacott ronw at somanetworks.com
Tue Jan 2 18:38:27 CET 2007

> The reason is =93The IP address in the Record Route also needs to be
> changed(manipulated) so that Subsequent Requests for the same call
> coming from the other end of the Tunnel are routed correctly.

Could the "mhomed=3D1" option in the openser.cf fix this problem? I am more=
=20
asking then answering, sorry about that. But I run a similar configuration=
=20
without problems. Mind you I am not using ipsec.

The record-route will show two entries for this host, one for the incoming =
on=20
eth1 and one for the out going on eth0.

just a thought.

ronw