[Devel] [ openser-Patches-1671120 ] add dbtext non-caching support

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Feb 28 19:40:11 CET 2007

You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743022&aid=1671120&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver 1.1.x

Initial Comment:
I'm including a patch against 1.1.1 to add non-caching mode to dbtext
which allows things like "fifo domain_reload" and "fifo
trusted_reload" to work, in addition to being able to update the
subscriber table without having to restart openser.  The patch sets
the default behavior to non-caching and provides a db_mode parameter
to the module for those who want the old behavior of always keeping
the tables in memory.  It hasn't been extensively tested and I don't
really understand the code-base well enough to say I did this "right"
but feel free to include in the devel branch if you think it's useful.