[Devel] IMPORTANT: cvs read-only

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Sun Feb 25 00:38:22 CET 2007

Hi,

CVS migration was successfully completed - all developers have write
access enabled for SVN repository. The CVS access will be kept for some
time only read-only.

There is still to configure the email reports to the list - I manage to
add a predefined hook to send some commit report but there is no email
mapping (the SF one are used)....if somebody have more experience with
SVN email notifications, please let me know - any help is appreciated :).

regards,
bogdan