[Devel] CPL extension

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Feb 19 17:00:35 CET 2007

Hi John,

currently there are 2 issues with current CPL implementation in openser.

1) it still uses DTD instead of namespace; this is something that really
needs to be updated.
2) the module use a compiled format of the CPL script in order to speed
up the interpretation of the script (not to parse it as XML each time).
but this is easy to extend, so it should not a be a problem...

regards,
bogdan