[Devel] [ openser-Feature Requests-1661323 ] "Allow AVP in t_relay()"

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Feb 16 16:01:15 CET 2007

Feature Requests item #1661323, was opened at 2007-02-16 10:46
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743023&aid=1661323&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Using AVP and Psevdo-variables in t_relay() may be useful in some situations. For example:

We trying to use OpenSER in customer VoIP-enabled network
with static routing. This routing info getted from RADIUS during INVITE authentication. Then we need to send request using something like t_relay($avp(s:redirect-ip))
without rewriting R-URI

Next situation discribed in my letter to "users @ openser.org" list with subject "Openser and NATed users"

Thanks!

Comment By: Victor Gamov (vitspec)