[Devel] CVS commitlog: sip-server/modules/presence README sip-server/modules/presence/doc presence.sql

Tue Feb 13 17:40:58 CET 2007

Hi!

Just a note: removing the NOT NULL constraint is fine if the module is
prepared to receive NULL values on queries. Otherwise the contraints
should be there too.

Further I wonder if there is a policy in openser how missing objects will
be stored - e.g. the Record-Route or event_id. If the message does not
contain record-route or event_id - should the corresponding column be set
to NULL or to an empty string "" ?

regards
klaus