[Devel] append_branch

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Feb 8 18:14:15 CET 2007

Hi Klaus,

if in all these places is used do_action() to append the branch, yes,
the new code will be used. But have in mind that there will be no change
as all the module use append_branch() to add a new branch with a new uri
and not to copy the branch[0] in a new branch - and for adding a new
branch with uri, nothing was changed.

regards,
bogdan