[Devel] Blacklist and failover

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Feb 7 10:24:19 CET 2007

Hi Alex,

the 408 timeout was locally generated by openser or was received? if it
is the first case, was there any provisional reply received from UAS?

I'm asking because a local generated 408 timeout with no reply received
is considered a failure that triggers DNS-based failover (RFC3262) and
if disable_dns_blacklist=no, the destination IP address will be
blacklisted for 4 minutes.

can you check if this was the case?

you can inspect the content of the blacklist via MI command
"list_blacklists"

regards,
bogdan