[Devel] append_branch

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Feb 6 16:44:33 CET 2007

Hi Klaus,

actually append_branch() does not store any path variable. Only
registrar module sets it when doing lookup().

BTW, this lead to a related issue I found - stateless forward does not
obey the path info.

What you are saying about resetting the path after append_branch() is
more related here to a logical issue: when creating a new branch (via
append), all the info pushed into the new branch should be reset? like
append_branch() will reset duri, bflags, path, forced socket ,leaving a
new virgin branch 0 (ruri) to work with??

regards,
bogdan