[Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1495359 ] Folded string in cfg break line couting

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Feb 6 15:06:18 CET 2007

Bugs item #1495359, was opened at 2006-05-26 10:24
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1495359&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: core
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
Reported by Andreas Granig <andreas.granig at inode.info>:

If I break my avopos-modparams-line up into several
lines for better readability when defining many
avp-aliases, like this:

modparam("avpops", "avp_aliases","
        foo=i:1;
        bar=i:2;
        sna=i:3;
        baz=i:4
    ")

then this is treated as one single line and thus
tampers the following line numbers. This is just a
minor issue, but it gets rather annoying because wrong
line numbers are reported in case of a config error.

Comment By: Bogdan (bogdan_iancu)