[Devel] Blacklist and failover

Alex _alex_ at ukr.net
Tue Feb 6 14:42:55 CET 2007

Hello,

I have discovered that new blacklist feature breaks failover in configuration like this:

route[4] {
rewriteuri("first uri");
t_on_failure("4");
t_relay();
}

failure_route[4] {
append_branch("second uri");
t_relay();
}

The first try is successful. failure_route triggered and request was redirected to the next host. But after this, the first host became blacklisted, 477 was returned and failure_route did not trigger again.

I also have tried "if (!t_relay())" but with no luck. Unfortunately, search for 477 error in context of openser shows messages about transport layer problems and it's kind of misleading.

disable_dns_blacklist=yes solves trouble, but may be disable it by default, or use of other reply (not 477) makes sense?