[Devel] Re: [Users] CVS frozen - testing phase of 1.2.0

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Mon Feb 5 17:02:09 CET 2007

Hello,

On 02/05/07 14:14, Klaus Darilion wrote:
> On Mon, February 5, 2007 13:02, Daniel-Constantin Mierla said:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> starting with today the development for 1.2.0 is closed. No new features
>> should be added until the release. The next month will be dedicated to
>> testing, integration of submitted patches and fixing reported bugs.
>>

> Hi!
>
> Sorry for my late response (skiing) - I wanted to have one (now missing)
> security related function: dropping responses if there is no ongoing
> transaction found for this response - even if it is a final response. I
> know dropping final responses is bad because the transaction stays alive -
> but if there is no transaction found, then there is no problem with
> dropping final responses.

you want to that in the assumption that you do only transaction
statefull processing. Maybe the behavior of drop for provisional replies
can be extended, but this will require some interference with TM in
default onreply_route and that will require some changes. Next release
should get something new as well :-)