[Devel] devel version random crash

vallimamod abdullah vabdulla at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 13:22:37 CET 2007

Hi Bogdan,

On 2/5/07, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro> wrote:
> :) - ok, at least we have a start.
>
> looking into the core file, I see that the contact headers structure is
> corrupted:
>
> (gdb) p **_c
> $5 = {star = 0 '\0', contacts = 0x2}
>
> "contacts" is a pointer and cannot be "2"......do you do any contact
> manipulation of contact in your perl script?

Well, unfortunately I don't have the original script anymore :-/
But here is what I was trying to do with it:
- Retrieve the '$td' pseudo-var from perl
- Print it to the log file via OpenSER::log
- Return a boolean telling if '$td' matches a certain string or not
(retrieved from a mysql db).

So, not something very complicated and no contact manipulation ;-)

-vma
.