[Devel] presence messages

Alex _alex_ at ukr.net
Fri Feb 2 16:29:22 CET 2007

          Hello,

> seems to be a bug in size computation. Do you use latest CVS version?
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel

I'm encoutered the same error few days ago.

Seems, like error is in this string (publish.c):
514: if (sl_reply(msg, (char*)412, (char*)"Conditional request Faild") == -1)

sl_reply points to sl_send_reply, which prototype is:
int sl_send_reply(struct sip_msg *msg ,int code ,str *text)

Passing constant string as 3rd parameter leads to error. I have made quick patch which defines str struct with error description (same as other replies you can see at the top of the publish.c), and passed this structure instead of string, and it's works now.