[Devel] Re: approaching testing phase for 1.2.0

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Feb 1 10:35:32 CET 2007

Hi Peter,

I already applied the patch on 1.2.0 (devel branch) for some time. If
you look on the tracker, you can see my additional comments regarding
your original submition - among these , I was asking if you could test
the change against freeradius library.

the patch I applied is different than yours, as it allows compiling
against both freeradius or radiusclient libs.

regards,
bogdan