[Devel] Re: more stuff before the freeze

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Thu Feb 1 10:10:30 CET 2007

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

 > If you
 > can write them as C functions, that would help me, as I am now doing the
 > framework - this week, before freezing, should be ready.

i'll try to write the functions during the next couple of days.

regarding escaping, different characters may appear unescaped in
different syntactic entities (user, password, paramchar, hname, hvalue,
uric, uric-no-slash, pchar, reg-name, Reason-Phease).

so looks like a true escape function would need to be aware of what it
is escaping and thus cannot be implemented as a stand alone function.

i have seen escaped chars only in uri user part.  thus what i'll
implement is escape_user function.

-- juha