[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1857603 ] [CPL] $ru not properly updated CPL proxy_route

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Dec 24 16:09:40 UTC 2007

Bugs item #1857603, was opened at 2007-12-24 16:09
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1857603&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver 1.3.x

Initial Comment:
I set a route for CPL processed messages:

  modparam("cpl-c","proxy_route", 10)

  route[10] {
      t_on_branch("10");
      xlog("L_INFO","route[10]: ru = $ru \n");
  }

  branch_route[10] {
      xlog("L_INFO", "branch_route[10]: ru = $ru \n");
  }

but $ru is not properly updated after CPL processing in the following case:

Incoming CPL for user "sip:test at domain":

 <lookup source="registration">
    <success>
       <proxy timeout="8">
          <noanswer>
             <location url="sip:voicemail at domain" />
                <proxy/>
             </location>
          </noanswer>
       </proxy>
    </success>
 </lookup>

Suppose test at domain is registered in "sip:test at IP_registered". If I call "sip:test at domain" logs show:

  route[10]: test at IP_registered
  branch_route[10]: test at IP_registered

but if there is no reply after 8 seconds I see:

  route[10]: test at IP_registered
  branch_route[10]: voicemail at domain

As you can see, $ru is not updated when reading it from "route[10]", but it's updated when readin it from "branch_route[10]". It seems a bug, isn't it?