[OpenSER-Devel] Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2008!

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at openser.org
Fri Dec 21 10:37:47 UTC 2007

I wish Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2008 to everybody helping with the project, from code to feedback and reports.

It was a full year of activities, with two major releases, lot of enhancements, fixes, and participations to events around the world. I think OpenSER fulfills most of the requirements its users need and it will keep being focused on robustness, performance, flexibility and new enhancements.

Looking forward to a 2008 of successes.