[OpenSER-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser: [3426] trunk

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Tue Dec 18 20:38:39 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 18 December 2007, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Dan Pascu writes:
>  > At this point I'm confused. Is this a generic moralizing speech not
>  > targeted to any certain individual or do you imply that I'm acting
>  > above others because I wasn't quick enough in updating the docs?
>
> dan,
>
> this has nothing to do about being quick enough.  i sent the note,
> because people (including me) do forget to update the docs and i don't
> take it an offense if someone reminds me about it.

I don't take offense in a reminder either. But if I say I'll do it later
because I'm busy with something else and I also have to figure out how to
operate the wiki, then I expect the other side to let me be for a while
instead of continuing to hammer it as if it's a really big deal and I
should stop everything else to concentrate on it.

--
Dan