[OpenSER-Devel] pvap fixup to mod_fix.c?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Mon Dec 17 20:16:11 UTC 2007

On 12/17/07 14:29, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>  > indeed, moving that will do quite a lot of cleanup in modules, making
>  > easier to maintain in case of a change. I am for this migration.
>
> if one function has one pvar arg and another one has two, should there
> then be pvar1 fixup and pvar2 fixup in the library or just one that has
> a test for both param_no 1 and param_no 2?
>
> to me it would be cleaner if each argument would have its own fixup
> function.  now that henning is going to introduce a loop into arg
> processing, could there be a loop also for fixup processing?

I think we should re-think properly the function export structure.

We have to consider the free_fixup as well. So, if we are going to
change dramatically the structure, let's do it as best as possible for
this moment. I guess someone should take the lead and write a draft,
perhaps posted on dokuwiki and contribute to it until we got to a fine
state.