[OpenSER-Devel] pvap fixup to mod_fix.c?

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Mon Dec 17 12:29:33 UTC 2007

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

 > indeed, moving that will do quite a lot of cleanup in modules, making
 > easier to maintain in case of a change. I am for this migration.

if one function has one pvar arg and another one has two, should there
then be pvar1 fixup and pvar2 fixup in the library or just one that has
a test for both param_no 1 and param_no 2?

to me it would be cleaner if each argument would have its own fixup
function.  now that henning is going to introduce a loop into arg
processing, could there be a loop also for fixup processing?

-- juha