[OpenSER-Devel] sip identity

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Dec 17 10:04:15 UTC 2007

On Friday 14 December 2007, Jan Ruzicka wrote:
> Hi,
> are there any plans/progress with sip-identity (RFC4474) module?
> And probably plans to extend it according to ietf-sip-saml-03 that could
> update 4474. We (i.e. some of Terena TF-ECS members) are quite interested
> and I found http://openser.org/pipermail/devel/2007-October/009539.html.

Hi Jan,

there exists a couple of issues with the module in the patch:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743022&aid=1690705&group_id=139143
as stated on the tracker.

At the moment i'm not aware of any progress with this module, as nobody wanted
to be the maintainer of this code, or make the necessary extensions. The
original author is probably also not interested anymore.

So if you want to work with the code, feel free to start coding. :-)