[OpenSER-Devel] Congratulation for imminent 1.3 release!

Marc LEURENT lftsy at free.fr
Thu Dec 13 14:45:12 UTC 2007

I want to thanks all of you for the work and the debug you're doing for
openser project. I'm working with openser, testing modules, trying to
understand all the features...

There is a useful module: dialog which allows to know how many
concurrent calls are served, but will it be possible (only with SIP
signaling, to send BYE messages to both sides of the call after a timeout!
We spoke a little bit about it last September in Rome, but I have never
asked again...

Have a nice day!