[OpenSER-Devel] openser 1.3 packaging

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Thu Dec 13 13:07:14 UTC 2007

Hello,

I forgot to mention the xcap_client module that should go to
openser-presence-modules. It adds libcurl dependency.

Before starting the official 1.3.0 packaging, please add this one.

There is another module RLS, which will not be included as we were not
able to test it, due to lack of client implementation, and we should
keep it in beta for now.

PS. My net connection makes me lot of problems today, being out of order
for about 2 hours. Don't be surprised if I don't answer in short time.
No changes in code are pending from my side. Just reviewing packaging
stuff now, but release can go further -- the packages were uploaded in
the next days all the time.