[OpenSER-Devel] Question about Timers in OpenSER 1.1

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Dec 10 09:21:57 UTC 2007

Hi Carsten,

The timer inaccuracy in prior-1.2 has nothing to do with the load (the
inaccuracy was not trigger by load but it  was the result of the
original design).
In all cases, for whatever value you set for the timers, the inaccuracy
is maximum -1. So, if you set 5 sec, you may have 4 or 5 secs timeout.

Regards,
bogdan