[OpenSER-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser: [3275] trunk/packaging/debian

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Fri Dec 7 16:51:54 UTC 2007

On Friday 07 December 2007, Henning Westerholt wrote:
> Dan suggested this step in a discussion in thread "SF.net SVN:
> openser: [2950] trunk/scripts". He had issues with a custom db
> scheme if he build debian packages.

Actually I didn't suggest this, because this approach doesn't solve the
issue of having a modified db schema (in which case the schemas need to
be rebuild because only the xml files are modified by the patch). What I
suggested was to build them always and not have them in svn which would
solve the issue cleanly. What I currently do is to remove the generated
files from the clean rule, but this is less than optimal as it means the
shipped debian source will be different from the official one. Julien's
approach to remove them from the unpatch script will probably avoid this,
but I'm not bothered that much to try this new approach in my packages.

--
Dan