[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1609988 ] update openser.cfg

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Dec 6 17:43:01 UTC 2007

Bugs item #1609988, was opened at 2006-12-06 12:45
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1609988&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: core
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
This is a reminder to update the openser.cfg before the next release.
Todos:
- reject relayed requests
- some more explanations (e.g. authentication, loose_route)
- better ACK, CANCEL handling
- record_route just before t_relay
- record_route only for out-of-dialog requests (may cause problems with broken clients)
- some AVP handling for demonstration purposes

comments and ideas appreciated ...