[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1838564 ] CPL: bflags not loaded during <lookup source="registration">

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Dec 5 18:32:02 UTC 2007

Bugs item #1838564, was opened at 2007-11-26 11:15
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1838564&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
Hi, in order to apply RtpProxy after CPL processing I set:
  modparam("cpl-c","proxy_route", 10)

and in route[10] I set RtpProxy if bflag(6)
(NAT in the called) is present.

But unfortunatelly the bflag(6) is never set when using CPL. I think this is a bug since SQL query is the same during normal 'lookup("registration")' and during CPL <lookup source="registration">:

-----------------------
select contact,expires,q,callid,cseq,flags,cflags,user_agent,received,path,socket,methods,last_modified from location where username='XXXX' AND domain='XXXXXX' order by q
-----------------------

For example the following and very simple CPL for sip:pepe at domain.com:

<cpl>
        <incoming>
                <lookup source="registration">
                        <success>
                                <proxy />
                        </success>
                </lookup>
        </incoming>
</cpl>

I understand that the operation of CPL is "encapsulated" and so, but since we
can spec some parameters as:
  modparam("cpl-c","lookup_domain","location")
  modparam("cpl-c","lookup_append_branches", 1)
why then can't bflags be loaded?

If it is not possible then I can't use <lookup source="registration"> and need
to do, neccesarialy, a spiral with:
           <location url="sip:SAME_USER;cpl=no">
                        <proxy />
           </location>

and don't apply CPL in the spiral incoming message if URI has "cpl=no". But this is a little "painful", isn't it?

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)