[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1597607 ] ENUM related functions should accept ENUM number without '+'

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Dec 5 18:22:24 UTC 2007

Bugs item #1597607, was opened at 2006-11-16 12:18
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1597607&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
The ENUM functions in OpenSER fail with an e.164 number without '+', while I think it should accept them. (I can't find any mention of a required '+' in any e.164 document I could find)

I know it is possible to prefix '+' manually to the r-uri for enum_query(), but for enum_fquery() this is impossible as the From is immutable in OpenSER.
(uac_replace_from() doesn't do the trick)

Comment By: Bogdan-Andrei Iancu (bogdan_iancu)