[OpenSER-Devel] OpenSER 1.3 - release date

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue Dec 4 10:18:09 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 04 December 2007, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> Hi Henning,
>
> We should compile in the last days (before the release) a complete list
> of changes and fixes.
>
> BTW, as you did a lot of work on the DB side, I want to address a DB
> related topic - DB migration : first we need to identify the tables that
> changed (since 1.2, if any) and create the migration script. Originally
> it was placed in the mysql_openser.sh, but not sure know where it ended :).

Hi Bogdan,

ok, good. I'll send you some rough draft derived from the Changelog for this.

In regards to the DB migration: I do not delete anything of the migration
code, this is now located in openserdbctl.mysql. Should be only minor changes
for the standard tables, for presence its probably more work.