[OpenSER-Devel] Re: [OpenSER-Users] MediaProxy 2.0 roadmap

Fredrik Lundmark fredrik at dimi.se
Thu Aug 23 09:07:26 CEST 2007

    Hi!

Regarding earlier discussions regarding Python's support (or lack of?) for
SMP processors - can you give some reflection on this matter
- Is this an issue or just a misunderstanding and/or an old problem with
earlier versions?
- Should one use single core processors for the python applications/modules?
- Is it dependent on the Linux distribution, some works better, some not?

BR///

Fredrik